- Remote access requirement: The user must have enabled SSH access (port 22) and web access (port 443) to the Issabel server that must be configured. This should be performed before the support attention to avoid time loss. The use of remote access software is also valid. Check the FAQs for more information.
- Our support engineers can only give suggestions about changes in the customer’s network configuration. These suggestions will be related to solve any problem related to networking at the time of support. Our support engineers will not perform any network configuration at any time.
- Chat support is not a valid way to perform development of Issabel functionality. Any requirement that involves development should be requested and will be scaled to our development team. This work will follow the policies and procedures of this area.
- It is recommended that before requesting a support, you verify first that the problem is not already reported in the Issabel Bug Issues Tracking. Any solution related to bugs will be released by our development team with available patches.
- Issabel is not responsible for bugs in Asterisk or third-party software. If the reported issue is related with an Asterisk bug, the support engineer will inform the customer and register the problem in Asterisk’s bug tracker. The issue will be solved when a solution is available.
- If you require support for third-party hardware, it is possible that our technical team may need time for research. In this case, the support engineer will estimate the time, if necessary, and will inform you if there is any additional time required.
- Research-related time will be discounted of the total amount of support hours.
- If the issue is hardware-related, the support engineer will inform the customer for him to start an RMA process with the manufacturer. If the issue is related to Issabel products, the support engineer will instruct the customer with the proper procedure to start the RMA process.
- Supported Hardware: Issabel hardware products are supported by default. For telephony integration, the support will only cover Issabel Certified Appliances. If the hardware is not certified, it could derive that the support engineer performs a research about it.